NOW THEREFORE, THE WEDDING STEPS, for the consideration of the
covenants and agreements herein contained and other good and valuable
consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby
acknowledged, hereby grants and permits EXHIBITOR the right to
participate in Promotion pursuant to the following:
- EXHIBITOR’s participation is subject to all rules and
regulations as promulgated by THE WEDDING STEPS, which are
incorporated herein by reference, and may be amended from time to
- Door Prize required minimum value $50.00.
- If for any reason EXHIBITOR cancels, there will be no refunds
or credits given and all payments are forfeited.
- The WEDDING STEPS requires all balances due to be paid 30 days
prior to the show. If the balance is not paid in full, THE WEDDING
STEPS reserves the right the cancel the reservation without any refund
- EXHIBITOR agrees to allow Wedding Steps to charge the deposit
and balance due on the credit card or banking information provided.
The credit card r bank account will be charged automatically if a
balance is still due 30 days prior to the show
- THE WEDDING STEPS shall not be responsible for any injury or
loss that may arise to EXHIBITOR or EXHIBITOR’s employees, volunteers,
servants, agents or invitees, or to EXHIBITOR’s goods or property from
any cause whatsoever.
- EXHIBITOR shall protect, indemnify and hold harmless THE
WEDDING STEPS from any and all claims, losses, costs, damages, or
expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever, arising out of or from (I)
any accident or occurrence in or at the EXHIBITOR’s location; (ii) the
consumption or existence at the Venue of any product sold by EXHIBITOR
or its agents; (iii) the sale of any goods by EXHIBITOR or its agents;
(IV) any act or omission of EXHIBITOR, its employees, servants,
agents, or invitees.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall operate or by construed to
create any employer-employee relationship or other agency
relationship. EXHIBITOR shall undertake all obligations under this
Agreement as an independent contractor.
- EXHIBITOR shall be solely responsible for obtaining any
necessary insurance, licenses or permits. Your Sales Tax Certificate
is required to sell items at the show.
- EXHIBITOR understands and agrees that the bridal lead list
supplied by THE WEDDING STEPS to EXHIBITOR is for EXHIBITOR’s use
only. EXHIBITOR expressly covenants and agrees not to duplicate or
permit inspection of the bridal lead list.
- In event the Promotion is cancelled for any reason (*see force majeure clause) the deposit will either be refunded or applied to a future event at the sole discretion of THE WEDDING STEPS.
- EXHIBITOR’s shall: (a) keep their booth space attended during the
Promotion, (b) not permit any trash or garbage to accumulate, (c)
provide and/or pay for any labor needed to set up and take down any
display, (d) not permit the loud playing of any music, radio,
television or other device, (e) ensure that any display signs or other
equipment are displayed in a professional, neat manner, and (f) abide
by all rules and regulations established by THE WEDDING STEPS for the
safe and efficient operation of the Promotion.
- I understand that I cannot break down our booth until the show
closes. Further, I understand that if I do choose to break down early
I will not receive the bridal leads from the show and will be subject
to the $100 early departure fee. I also will not be eligible for
participation in future WEDDING STEPS Bridal Shows.
- ADVERTISING for the Bridal Show includes: www.weddingsteps.com,
Wedding Steps Magazine, Radio, TV, Newspaper, fliers, posters, and in
- EXHIBITOR shall not conduct any business or pass information
outside the immediate area of EXHIBITOR’s designated booth space.
- EXHIBITOR shall only promote one service category at the table. If
an addition service category is promoted an addition fee will be
charged. No more than two categories per table.
- EXHIBITOR shall not share or sublet its space or promote any other
business at the event without the express written consent of THE
- Your Exhibit Display must be ready for viewing by Show Coordinator
30 minutes prior to opening.
*The Force Majeure Clause in this participation agreement shall include conditions beyond the control of WEDDING STEPS, or any associated venues. Such conditions include an act of God (this applies to, but is not limited to weather related cancellations, fire, floods, lightening strikes), acts of terrorism, voluntary or involuntary compliance with any regulation, law or order of any government, war, acts of war (whether war be declared or not), labor strike or lock-out, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, failure or default of public utilities or common carriers, destruction of production facilities or materials by fire, earthquake, storm or like catastrophe, or closure of facilities where events are to be held and where WEDDING STEPS has not been notified of such closure.