Spring may be the most popular season for weddings, but it’s also a foodie’s dream season. If you’re a foodie getting married, it makes sense to choose spring for all the fabulous catering options the season offers.
The first step to having the perfect spring wedding menu is to find an experienced Connecticut wedding caterer. Event Caterers in Danbury are an excellent choice. Chef Joseph Yorio has more than 20 years of culinary expertise and experience. He and his team bring their love of food to every event, making sure the menu is perfect for you and your guests.
For a spring wedding menu, Event Caterers have many great choices. For your cocktail hour, consider these passed hors d’oeuvres:
- Seared lamb loin capanata & olive toast
- Orange glazed shrimp with avocado papaya salad on endive
- Strawberry stuffed with herb Boursin cheese & candied walnut
- Cornmeal Crusted Jalepeno Pepper, Stuffed with roasted eggplant & Manchego cheese, Red Pepper Drizzle
They also offer delicious seasonal display options, including fruit, vegetables, cheeses, and Italian antipasto.
For your main course, their top spring selections include:
- Roasted Sea Bass, beluga lentils, lobster, carrot & coriander nage
- Herb roasted Frenched chicken breast, truffle mashed potatoes & broccolini
- Farfalle with black olives, wild mushrooms & creamy leek sauce
If you prefer a buffet, they can work with you to create the selection of your dreams. They also offer a popular station service. This allows you to bring one of the hottest wedding catering trends to your Connecticut wedding.
To find out more about Event Caterers, or to get in touch with many other excellent Connecticut wedding vendors, check out our show directory or come to one of our upcoming Connecticut bridal shows.